Sell Your home
We Help You Sell Your Home
Right now, Spokane real estate is in high demand. When the time comes for you to sell your home, RE/MAX Real Estate of Spokane is here to help. We understand that selling a house can be a stressful experience. We can help by taking the pressure off of you. Our realtors can help sell your home quickly while allowing you time to plan for everything else selling a house entails.
We specialize in setting the right price, getting buyers in the door, and closing the sale with your maximum financial benefit in mind
We have many years of combined experience showing and closing Spokane homes for sale. We are also licensed to sell your house anywhere in Eastern Washington, and in Northern Idaho including the the Coeur d'alene and Post Falls areas. If you are looking to sell your home, trust the Spokane real estate realtors at RE/MAX Real Estate of Spokane to sell your house for you.
Selling Your Home with Our Realtors
Selling your home takes much more than just putting a sign on your front lawn and waiting for a buyer. There are many technicalities and potential sticking points to be aware of when you are trying to sell your home. An experienced, reputable team of realtors can help you navigate selling your home with your needs, and of course your highest good, in mind. Some of the ways our realtors can help sell your house for your maximum benefit include:
- Our knowledge of neighborhood trends
- Our effective negotiating skills
- Our aggressive marketing strategies
- Our research into comparable properties
Steps To Sell A House
If you are ready to sell your house, there are several steps to take in order to help make the process go smoothly. We have compiled the main steps to sell a house here for you.
1. The first in the steps to sell a house is to prepare for it. This includes making necessary repairs or upgrades that help your home stand apart from the other homes for sale. It can also include clearing out excess belongings, and checking into the local market trends based on other people who are selling a house in your area. You should also query moving companies, or begin to make alternate plans to help expedite the moving process once your home sells.
2. Find a team of realtors. When you are ready to sell your home, it pays dividends to retain an industry professional who can help navigate all of the paperwork and practices, not to mention that know the area you are selling your home in like the back of their hands. This is why finding an experienced team of realtors is one of the most important steps to sell a house.
3. Set your price. When selling a house, working with an experienced team of realtors can help you take the various factors into account affecting how you set your asking price. Some of these include market conditions and mortgage interest rates. We think of effectively selling a house as a combination of marketing, presentation and negotiation.
4. Marketing selling your home. Selling your home quickly and for your maximum benefit requires an aggressive marketing strategy. We develop a marketing strategy that works with your knowledge base and situation, and that takes into account market factors governing the current home buying climate.
5. Negotiate an offer. Of all the steps to sell a house successfully, negotiating an offer might be one of the most important reasons to hire a team of realtors. Once you receive an offer, we can determine the ‘sweet spot’ that elicits the maximum benefit for you, and ensures the homebuyer will seal the deal.
6. Get ready to settle. Not on the amount you receive for selling your home, but on the contingencies that come with it. These may include making your home available for inspections and appraisals, or setting a ‘rent-back’ policy if the buyers are looking to move in before the settlement finalizes.
7. Plan your move. The final step to sell a house is planning to vacate and move to your new residence. If you took our advice in the first step to sell a house, you may have already gotten rid of, or packed away, belongings you don’t need or use everyday. Also, you should have already looked into hiring a moving company, or making arrangements for everything you need to perform your move yourself. Remember, an ounce of prevention saves stress and headaches by the time you sell your house!
These steps to sell a house are meant for your information, but should not take the place of a team of licensed, experienced realtors when the time comes to sell your house. If you are serious about selling your home, we recommend consulting a knowledgeable, reputable realtor to make sure nothing is left to chance.
Selling Spokane Real Estate Is Our Specialty
We cannot stress enough how important it is to hire a team of realtors that understand the current trends and conditions in your local area. At RE/MAX Real Estate of Spokane, we specialize in getting the most out of Spokane real estate, which means getting you maximum benefit on your home sale. If you are ready to sell your house in the Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho areas, our experienced, dedicated team of realtors is here to help make sure you sell your home as quickly and easily as possible. When the time comes to sell your house, Trust RE/MAX Real Estate of Spokane to be with you every step of the way, by selling your home with our help today.